alice in intel-land

Somebody had to be the first one at work to get one of the new Intel-based iMacs, so I volunteered.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Endnote

I tend not to use Endnote in my writing, although many colleagues do. So, today I upgraded Office on the Intel iMac to Office 2004 and installed Endnote 9. The installation went fine. I then opened a fairly large Endnote library that one of these colleagues provided. I noticed that one title had phonetic characters in it that didn't render properly, and was able to use the SIL IPA keyboard layout to fix them. Then I opened a document, provided by this same colleague, with Endnote based references in it, and was able to format a bibliography for it, using the Endnote plugin in Word.

So, within the limits of my ability to test it, Endnote works fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home